Harbor / Marina, Lake
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Be sure to visit both sides of the channel! Beach is beautiful and has a playground (in the sand) for the kiddos. The other side of the channel (by the Museum) is perfect for a picnic! Love this place
- It was good. Just chill
- P.B.&J ONLY 3 MORE FOR THIS YEAR! You have to make one!
- greatest place to relax and get fun
- Walking the lakefront. Today, we watched the Tall Ships parked along the pier and out past the lighthouse. Beautiful.
- Lakeshore is really pretty. Not many waves due to jetty
- There's a nice playground and its a good place to take a walk as long as the fishy smell isn't too overwhelming.
- there's water there. and a lighthouse. also some rocks.
- Lots of seagulls
- Almost sunset by the harbor entrance
- Working on my fitness :)
- Beautiful scenery! Wonderful for walking, jogging, bike riding or just meeting up with friends!