Hyannis, MA 02601
- shut off your cell and enjoy everything.
- $15 on weekdays and $20 on the weekends.
- Wonderful food. Very clean beaches
- Jumbo hot dog at the snack bar
- great shelling and kalmus beach bar is run by friends that serve up honest snack bar food-
- Very calm, tons of shells, big parking lot. Haven't paid anything on weekdays. No services (restrooms, diner) were open, though.
- I watch the fireworks from here, awesome!
- Tip of all Tips! Free sunscreen in bath house, bring water shoes for kids if you want to hunt for shells (tons of shells), $20 to park but the pass is good all day at different beaches in the area
- Bring a volleyball-there is a court here!
- If you're here for more than one day, invest in a beach permit. You'll have unlimited access to beaches all summer for only $30 instead of $20 per day.
- Very nice snack bar. Great people and very good snack shack food. Was going out to eat. Glad I changed my mind.
- Relax and listen to the waves
- One of the best kite surf spots around
- If you really want a good beach and sea/ocean - do not choose Atlantic Ocean shore...dirty water and beach...Pacific is much better
- Gross, don't come here. This place is infested with tiny biting bugs!!
- Do not pay $15 to park, beach isn't worth it.