Kabuki Japanese Steak House
- If you don't want to sit in the dining room with people you don't know, it's full service in the bar and it's so much more private, personal, quiet and enjoyable. Perfect for date night!
- Good food but they wildly underestimate seating time
- Any of the imperial dinner combos will stuff you. Add $8 and you can split it and both people get the app, soup, etc
- It was okay. The food was okay and the chef was entertaining.
- Great atmosphere, great food, excellent service.
- Scallops were great and so was the chicken. Good service. Very clean.
- Come hungry!
- Scallops meal;-)
- The sushi bar is amazing! And great service.
- Good restaurant, good food, amazing representation of cooking food. I recommend it if you'd like a good food and don't bother about your time and authenticity of japanese food.
- Have a friend you don't mind sharing with? Get the share plate and still get a soup, salad, full order of fried rice and veggies for only $6.95 more!
- get the steak and chicken teriyaki! its amazing
- As far as Hibachi restaurants go, this is one of the better ones. Great for a birthday party or family get together