Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
- Early bird specials from 5 to 6:30pm. Also available during lunch hours on Sat and Sun.
- went there for lunch. place was empty. waited 10 minutes to be served, no one ever came even though several waitresses looked at me, still no service. the hostess could care less too. jerks.
- Teishoku B. Sashimi, tempura and butterfish
- Oxtail soup with rice
- Beef for butteryaki. 2 orders
- Veggies for butteryaki
- Grill for Butteryaki with ponzu and butteryaki sauce
- Sit at the sushi bar and let the sushi chef pick for you. AMAZING.
- Always look for what's on special. Our favorite is the fried flounder!
- They have Namaku sometimes
- The best thing about this place is the charismatic and witty sushiman Yoshio. Be sure to sit at the bar so you can chat with him.