Kōloa Rum Company
Distillery, Gift Shop, Liquor Store
- Rum tastings are free and start at noon, once every half hour. Buy the dark rum and the mix...remember to layer.
- free rum tasting
- The rum here is deliciously smooth - crisp local water filtered through lava rocks! I love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with rum fudge at the end! And the tastings guy is kinda cute too!
- Drink tastings on the hour. Sign up in the gift shop to taste all the flavors of rum, their Mai Tai mix, and rum cake!
- The Rum tasting is well worth it, and the spiced rum is a great choice to take home
- Visiting Kauai? Make this an early stop after you get off the plane to stock up for your trip. Drink local!
- Take home some of that tasty rum cake and fudge. You're welcome.
- Do the tasting. You make a mini Mai tai shot. It is good. Gift shop has a bunch of local craft items. Worth checking out
- Recommended by Drinking Made Easy's Zane Lamprey and seconded by me. Pure bad assness.
- Rum, rum= Fun
- Did the rum tasting, had a blast! Friendly staff, beautiful location. Great time here!
- The tour is a nice touch! Rums are good but too pricey! $32.00 a bottle.
- Mai Tai Rum tasting with rum cake and Rum Fudge Sauce
- Coconut rum, yum
- Friendly staff and free rum tastings! Sign up when you enter the store and shop until the next tasting starts. Includes free rum cake!
- Go for the Dark Rum. Good Stuff
- Free. Tasting
- The spiced rum tastes like banana bread and joy.
- Do the rum tasting. Bring home some of the spiced rum. It is fabulous. The lady in the store is delightful!
- The rum muffins are delicious!