Juanita Beach Park
Park, Playground, Beach
9703 NE Juanita Dr (btw 93rd & 97th)
Kirkland, WA 98034
- I am still in shock at how absolutely wonderful the renovation came out. This is now perhaps the most gorgeous park in Kirkland! Wonderful walkways and trails near and literally on the water too.
- It has sand. To keep the kids quiet, ask them to count the granules! ;)
- There are four wonderful Geocaches here. Check them out! If you don't know what Geocaching is go to www.geocaching.com
- Pretty small but the boardwalk on the water is super cool
- Quieter and more peaceful than the downtown Kirkland lake
- The paddle boards are great, clean park and the kids love the snack shack.
- Beautiful park on Lake Washington. The renovation kinda made it generic, but maybe there's less bugs and inevitable mud left over from rainy days...?
- Nice walking Route. ~0.4miles 1 lap
- Juanita Beach volleyball courts reserved for Kirkland Parks League play every Tuesday and Thursday evening 5:30 PM-dusk
- It's breezy kinda day at the beach!
- gostei bastante.
- enjoyed a lot with family
- nessun suggerimento..solo un commento..bello!!!
- Great playground, swings, & scenic stroll.
- The landscape work done was nice. The bathrooms are circa 1970s and need work.
- enjoy a nice walk around the lake