J's Breakfast & Burgers
American, Burgers, Breakfast
14925 Midway Rd (at Beltway Dr.)
Addison, TX 75001
- Look no further than this greasy-spoon diner for a cheap, late-night breakfast. In Addison, so you can sit in the smoking section and put your cigar out in a pile of poached eggs for effect.
- Best 24 hour diner in Dallas
- Get the grilled biscuits and gravy... Amazing.
- Typical greasy spoon but it's open 24 hours, the staff is friendly and they do suprisingly good burgers.
- It's an old style restaurant setting the people are friendly nice it stays open 24-7 believe. The food is cheap and it is good.
- No frills breakfast joint that's open around the clock. What more could you ask for?
- nicest waitresses ever, Samantha and Alicia are fucking awesome!! the food is also fantastic, chicken fried steak is the bomb. definitely come here!
- Amazingly unexpected, unexpectedly amazing.
- Meatloaf special is really good. Get it with double salad and mashed potatoes
- Breakfast is good, but unless you don't mind waiting 2+ hours for your food, I wouldn't suggest going on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Chicken Fried Steak Sammy with a bowl of their "Made from Scratch" Chicken & Dumplings. -2points for serving Tomato ends though. 8 out of 10
- No matter what time of day this place delivers. Smoking & Non Smoking section =]
- Try the stake on a bun.
- Wow - couldn't believe how inexpensive the food was ... $3.48 for a breakfast platter. I had a $5.88 platter that was cooked perfectly (2 bacon, 2 pancakes, 2 sausage, and two eggs).
- Good food, good service!
- Great people, great food!
- "20 Years and Still Cookin'" pretty much nails J's.
- This is the rhythm of the night
- Open 24hrs. Late night grub / food a greasy spoon at its best in Texas. Burgers and breakfast. If you're a tourist get some "home grown" American style food here. Biscuits & Gravy,
- Chicken fried steak can't be beat!