1530 Main St (btwn Akard & Ervay St)
Dallas, TX 75201
- The glass-fronted pool extends eight feet beyond the side of the hotel so at night, swimmers can look down at the streets below!
- Be sure to check out "The Big Penis Book" or "The Book of Big Breasts" both in 3D located in the #TaschenLibrary
- All the employees seem genuinely happy to be here! Best hotel experience in a long time!!
- Present your Joule room key for complimentary access to the Dallas Museum of Art and, on Saturdays, docent-guided backstage tours of the Winspear Opera House.
- The Joule just turned (RED) for World AIDS Day. Join us in helping to deliver an AIDS Free Generation by 2015. - www.2015QUILT.com
- ...go swimming off the building's edge (pool is cantilevered eight feet over the edge of the building) and afterwards enjoy some mixology from the bar!
- the best feeling in the world is a hug from the one
- Look for pink dLink bus on Main Street M-Sa 11a-11:30p every ~15 minutes for free ride to museums, parks + food in Dallas Arts District. Schedules + stops @ m.dart.org route 722 on Where's My Bus?
- The joule pool Saturday night's with Dj Jen and Paul...relaxing!
- Wifi connection not the best. But pool is very cool.
- iPod / iPhone connectors provided. Hotel wifi so-so.
- Enjoy the artwork, in the lobby, elevators and rooms
- will be providing the backdrop to 165 films from 49 countries - meaning you will have ample opportunity to sit at the bar dropping obscure Artaud references to bespectacled women.
- right downtown, we stayed there on our wedding night, got a great price for a small suite. LOVED it, great rooftop, cool art, Charlie Palmer's was greatness...
- Great boutique hotel in downtown Dallas. The Weekend inside is one of my favorite coffee shops.
- Excellent hotel great rooms and excellent food offer
- Great lobby coffee scene.
- The most gorgeous boutique hotel in Dallas! Impressive lobby, and of course you need to go for a dip in the overhanging swimming pool.
- Great boutique hotel. Next to the Eye