- Get the Aloha Burger!
- Disgusting... freakin' Philippine HQ.
- Dine in = chickenjoy scented clothes
- Pineapple quencher to go please!!
- don't forget to ask for extra gravy!
- Get gravy on everything!
- Coleslaw tastes more like a salad :D yum!
- Wala silang Burger McDo or McChicken!!!!
- the ambiance, service and cleanliness is all good.
- Everything is good, from the crispy chicken joy meal, to their seasonal cup of sotanghon , to the tasty peach mango pies , all the way to their so-called burger steaks . Im loving it
- Christmas value bundles here
- Never eating the spaghetti ever again. It's sweet so sweet. Brown gravy seems off too. Their pineapple juice is amazing! I don't think you get free refills on it though. Chicken strips were good
- Filipino style spaghetti
- Sandwiches and burger options here too
- Chicken bucket options here
- Rice and noodles here
- Their cute mascot.
- Hey! Located on Norwalk and Artesia in seafood city plaza
- Another satisfied customer
- Jollibee special hot dog. Filipino style