232 Wooster St
New Haven, CT 06511
- Fun place for aspiring comedians. Open mic sessions are every wednesday with amatuers and professionals. Fun place, cheap and memorable
- Being a performer does not exempt you from the 2 drink minimum? Hmmmph.
- Good food , drinks, and great laughs!!! 2 drink min but quota easily met... Mostly appetizers but wings were good! Waitress was very attentive to our very large party!
- With friends and fam
- Parking Made Simple use the Comcast lot on Olive St.
- The comedians were awesome. The place itself, not so much. It's cramped, the two drink minimum is a scam, and the wait staff is incredibly rude. Save your money and go to City Steam instead.
- This basically sums it up
- Be sure to wear Kevlar under your favorite hoody to avoid knives and shanks from neighboring gangs. Other than that, real good place.
- The bathroom is drafty,but the sounds of the comics will drown out any farting or splashes if you're taking a shit
- The stand up is amateur but fucking hysterical
- Burlesque? I think so!
- Holla at my man Chris Clark!
- Great Deals on tickets to get in, two drink minimum