Joinbuy City Plaza (久光城市广场)
Mall, Department Store
- I like the supermarket on B1~
- In chinesischem Supermarkt ;-)
- Halal food is on Beijing West Road as well !
- Level 3 has fun stuff, and is not only la-di-da brands. Getting to the basement is tricky - which is where the food mart is. Awesome place!
- Nice mall for shopping and dinning>.<
- Connected with line2, station. The shops are almost same as other departments, there is no particular shop. The food courts at basement is pretty good, u can buy international food at there.
- Nice supermarket on basement 1, called Fresh Market, have a great selection of items but bit expensive.
- Dont risk your life trying to cross West Nanjing Rd between the malls without a traffic light - instead descend into the subway entrance and pop-up on the other side in one piece.
- It has a nice Food court with so many options for a good meal!!
- Japanese style department store. Facing the park and the gold gilded temple.
- Jemo Interior Design & Construction
- Invested by Shanghai 900 Group and Sogo Hong Kong, J's City Plaza is the most popular mall in the center of the borough; and its FreshMart on B1 sells Japanese food, beverage, and other groceries.
- The underground super market is great and one small flower store in the corner is compelling.
- 9th floor restaurant is an excellent restaurant for dim sum. No reservation on weekend after 11 though. So come early or late to beat the rush.
- Love this shopping mall
- 5th floor for foreign brand appliances
- shopping mall~Burberry~