John's Snack & Deli
Korean, Noodles, Deli / Bodega
- Kimchi burrito. Just do it.
- Interesting twist on Korean food for lunch. Special menu items on the website every day. Count on kimchee in almost every menu item. The line is getting longer lately so go early.
- scrumptious korean food. i recommend the specials, kimbop, or korean tacos.
- Kimchi burrito with extra kimchi. You can't go wrong. Also calling in is smart if you don't want to wait 30 minutes for your food (at peak lunch times)
- Amazing Kimchi burrito. Suicide burrito is for the brave!
- Suicide Kal Bi is the best.. . beware: spicyness is very inconsistent. Can be mild or mind crushingly spicy
- Very small. But interesting set of dishes. Food is good, not bad for cheap eats. Try the Korean Suicide Burrito Challenge...if you dare! If you win, free burrito and wall of fame, if you lose -$7 :)
- Kimchi burrito rocks!
- Kalbi here is legit. Call ahead if you don't want to wait in line
- spicy pork kimchi taco is one of the best things i've eaten in my entire life
- Go to their website to check out the daily specials: snackanddeli.com
- Cash only. They only have burrito now.
- Check out John's Snack and Deli as seen on Food Paradise
- Closed due to health dept issues currently.
- If japchae is the daily special, get it! Delicious and filling!
- Daily specials are always good and change every week.
- Spicy pork kim chi burrito is the bomb!! (Also Bibim bap burrito) love this place.
- Bi bim bap kimchi burritos!! Hidden gem in fidi
- Burritos are great but messy. Don't let the bottom side drip if you are eating out of hand.
- Our interview with John himself on kimchee burritos & the many Korean options here: http://bit.ly/TTSiFL