Jimmy's Dive Bar
- Jerk Wings are really good here.
- Strike up a conversation with the owner - he is a native New Yorker and was one of the original partners in NYC's infamous "Brother Jimmy's." Fun guy.
- Drink. Drink til you can't no more.love this place.
- You have to drink a Fishbowl!
- Fish tacos!
- Try the fish tacos.
- Taco Tuesday was great! The Taco's were fish and they were delicious. The margarita was strong and all this for $12 US.
- Terrible service. The staff were friendly though. Food was not that great.
- Come here every time we're in Turks ... on Mondays mojitos are $5
- Friendly service in the bar. Have a drink with Denver and Wes .
- Terrible service. No - appalling.
- If you will pay a credit card they add 5% to bill
- It's breakfast all day... always had a good meal whatever I ordered.... it's is island time so relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere
- Sit back, drink, and relax while your order arrives on island time.
- Mediocre food and slow service. They also like to overcharge. I do not recommend this
- Mojito Mondays and excellent conch fritters
- The name dive bar is appropriate. This place is a dive. You will wait an hour for your food, and the service will be rushed and discourteous. Three tables left in frustration while we were here.
- If you do end up going here because it is your absolute last resort, then check your bill because they overcharged us by $6!
- This place is terrible. Asked for conch sampler and they had no conch! The service takes forever and all we ordered were two salads a crab cake and a burger.
- New wi-fi password is christmas