“Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.”
While many may remember the classic Big Mac jingle, most have no idea who actually invented the popular burger.
McDonald’s franchisee Jim Delligatti created the Big Mac and debuted it in the mid-1960’s at his Uniontown, Pennsylvania restaurant. In 1968 it was rolled out to all McDonald’s restaurants in the United States.
Mr. Delligatti passed away Monday at 98 years old.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record