Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
1030 Lake St (btwn N Marion St. & Forest Ave.)
Oak Park, IL 60301
- Fantastic food at low prices!
- Chicken Swarma is da bomb!
- Try the combination feast!
- Great chicken gyro sandwich with tasty topings
- Amazing food, we had catering and everyone walked away pleased and full; best falafel I had out side the Middle East, the chicken shawerma is delicious
- DAT SHWARMA.
- The food was delicious
- Enjoy low prices? StreetWise is only $2! :)
- Lunchtime buffet is the way to go (try to find them on Groupon for a $5 for $10 deal)
- Great Gyros
- Order their Persian tea and Kifta platter-it's amazing : )
- Free fries or cup o soup when you purchase a sammie or entre
- Taboul and chicken sharwama
- Try the Combination Plate - (via @Foodspotting)
- Great Combination Feast plate! Excellent Kifta Kabob and Shawarma! I like their falafel as well, very tasty and not greasy. Finished up with a Turkish coffee! Well done!
- One of the best lunches downtown, but they're not speedy.
- The baba ganoush is to die for
- Hey Jerusalem Cafe, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Great food
- Amazing food, very reasonable priced. Self serve