Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, American
- Best spot for drinks, food in terminal C. Legal Seafood who...?
- Pay that extra dollar and upgrade to sweet potato fries with your sandwich. It is totally worth it.
- If you are here in the AM- great breakfast with happy servers.
- Great clam chowder!
- Nice atmosphere and menu. The hotdogs are superb. Try the the top right one! They are big however so if you are a light eater plan to share or take home!
- Awful service. They are slow!
- It's Jerry Remy's ! & the Remdawg was fabulous.
- Eddie is the best server! Super efficient and very detailed. Highly recommend if you dont want counter grab and go food.
- Shockingly good whiskey selection for an airport sports bar.
- Good fries and they have Pepsi instead of Coke! Yay!
- The dranks
- The Reuben here is surprisingly goodget it with sweet potato fries!
- Did you know? The Remy's Red Ale is brewed by Ipswich Ale Brewery.
- Great chile!
- Hell of a meal (I had the TB Rays dog) for an airport!
- Eduardo's the man. He suggested Asian Chick Salad. He was right.
- Are you kidding me! Best burger and beer (green monsta IPA) around!!
- Good place to catch a game before you fly out
- Fruit flies and the chicken tenders came on a stick!
- Bartender is just rude. Don't bother eating here