Jen's and Friends
- My favorite place to go!
- So good.
- My favorite boutique bar. Have yet to have a martini I didn't like. Plus they give you snuggies in the winter to sit outside :)
- So creative, and so delicious. Amazing martinis.
- This place is wonderful Jen is real and she rock. Old school hair bands are the background music.
- Try the watermelon lemon drop martini :) so refreshing
- Amazing martinis and you can get them to go. Try the chocolate covered bacon, smores or blood orange.
- If you like your martinis totally ridiculous, kinda gross and served in what feels like a dingy sorority house - then you hit the jackpot.
- So yummy! Get the rice Krispy martini! Warning, the guy who works there (Jens husband) is so rude and has a horrible attitude! Avoid him if you can
- Jen and Steve are amazing people. Excellent service. Excellent quality drinks. Fair and worthwhile prices. Great little bar, and the basil lemonade is top notch. I HIGHLY suggest.
- If you're visiting from out of the USA, bring your passport as ID.
- Voted Best Happy Hour by Savannah Magazine in 2013!
- Try the Bourbon Pecan Pie martini. It's awesome
- Awesome service, friendly staff. Rice Krispie Martini is a must!
- Best Bloody Mary in town!! Hands down.
- Rice crispie treat martini and basil lemonade are amazing!! Jen and her hubby are the best bartenders!!
- Drink any basil mojito!!
- Order the honey vanilla martini. It's pretty awesome!
- Great happy hour specials... $2 domestics, $3 house liquor, $3 house wine and $4 cosmos!
- Jen's and Friends is my favorite Savannah bar. It's small, but it's a great stop. There are 100 martinis to choose from. I love the Reese's Martini! Please make sure to stop there on any Savannah trip