Javi's Bar & Casual Dine Restaurant
$ $ $
- The salsa is fantastic, but hot as hell. I can't feel my face...
- Very nice food and atmosphere, hard to tell you are at the airport.
- I travel a lot. This I the best airport restaurant I've ever experienced. Maybe even better than Ike's at MSP.
- Have your id ready. They will card you here, even if you are clearly over 80 years old
- Best food at SNA
- There are plugs UNDERNEATH the bar! Bring your gear, charge up, and get sauced.
- Free coke!
- Of course my friend Cameron is the mayor. You travel way too much but eat well Cameron
- Take sofas in the back and relax with Javi's Margarita...
- Both the ajo camerones and lobster enchillads were yummy!!
- Enchiladas Suiza
- I tried the Marcos Mexican Margarita, very good. Also tried the nacho, good but not great. The chips served were stale. I'd give the place 4 out of 5 s. Prices a little high, but it's in an airport.
- Great Mexican especially got an airport. Quesadillas were so fresh and not greasy. Highly recommend them!
- Margaritas are great. Order the house one
- Best refritos EVER
- Cold food, not so grate
- Taquitos are the best! Get the chicken ones! Best margarita menu, too! Laguna Rosa on the rocks is a great one!
- Without a doubt the best food at SNA airport. Crispy beef tacos are bomb.
- Common species of millipedes have between 36 and 400 legs.
- Christmas dinner at the airport! Yum!!!