- Just like everyone else said, DEFINITELY come here instead of DD. it's about 50 feet away and it's like people don't even know its there. Short lines, better coffee/food. In and out
- Commuters: Check out StopTips- a digital sign located in Java Joe's that gives accurate train times and local area tips. More info on Facebook and twitter- @stoptips
- Brewing fresh hot iced coffee. We also have happy hour starting at 5pm today, ask for the "grape juice special";-)
- Has better cup of coffee than the crazy DD in the station
- Come here instead of Dunkin Donuts: shorter lines, better food, and delicious coffee.
- Much better than dunkin donuts. The iced chai is delicious.
- I treat my self occasionally by skipping Dunkin Donuts & going over here before catching the bus to work because they have (MY FAV, it's like my crack lol) Almond danish! it's soooo good !!!
- Crushes DD!!
- 1000 times better than D&D with no lines! Good egg and cheese, decent coffee, but why styrofoam cups??? Would like to see that change!
- Smoothies are a great addition to the menu! I wanted to have spinach in mine and happened to have some with me (I had just been at the grocery store). They were nice enough to add it in! So great!!
- The blueberry banana muffins are crazy good
- Trick tip of the day: instead if getting a single esp shot for $2, get a small coffee w/an esp shot for $2.40;-)