Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
2337 Peachtree Rd NE (at Peachtree Battle Ave. NW)
Atlanta, GA 30305
- If you don't think Jalisco is the best Mexican food in Atlanta, you are a communist.
- Eat everything. Like many Atlanta natives I have literally grown-up eating at this place. It's easy to get hooked, damn near impossible to stop.
- Hidden gem in Buckhead. Everything here is solid.
- The greatest Chile rellenos on earth (well... Atlanta at least)
- The chicken enchiladas and rice are amazing. Using potatoes just tops the deal.
- if u don't like jaliscos I don't like u
- Try the beef chimichangas and the queso dip with beef. Mmmmm.
- Golden Enchiladas, a house specialty.
- Chile rellenos are amazing!!
- Cheese dip with jalapenos is a must.
- My favorite restaurant!!
- Good casual restaurant. Very tasty food. I had #13 and was not disappointed. Great service!
- Everything is great here! Terrific fresh authentic food with extremely friendly staff. This place is a gem!!
- Number 13; chili relleno, chicken burrito and cheese enchilada,is always good.
- Cheese dip is amazing
- Enchiladas Rancheros !
- Meh. They don't have margaritas. The sangria was decent though. Don't think I'll be rushing to visit again any time soon.
- Enchiladas and fajitas are terrific!
- Salsa is nice and hot.
- Authentic Mexican Food. Excellent!!! Inexpensive