Jalepeno Grill and Cantina
503 W Grand Ave (Centre City)
Escondido, CA 92025
- Order the Cantina Burger
- Outside appearance is decieving. Good Food!
- Food was decent but service was incredibly slow. They have a salsa bar in the back and complimentary chips and salsa.
- Good food fairly reasonable, no atmosphere, but good eats.
- It's pretty good, but there sometimes are flies coming in, not good. It does have a decent fairs, but not as good as some of the places I've previously rated.
- I had the shrimp quesadilla. Everyone else had the three tacos combo with rice and beans. They said they were delicious. My quesadilla had cotija cheese on it. My favorite! They even have a salsa bar.
- Wonderful mix of Mexican and American food, they have Ballast Point beer!
- The food here is good and huge!
- Great Don skinny margarita!
- This is NOT a Mexican restaurant, it is a Mexican-themed grill house. Make use of the salsa bar as the food is under seasoned.
- Ufff the best!
- Their house margarita is actually tasty. No need to upgrade
- Best chips in town and Maryanne is awesome!
- Best prime rib in town!
- Great lunch value. The veggie grill plate is perfect