$ $ $
- Bone-in ribeye, like all the steaks here, is Angus and aged for 24 days or longer; the flavor is true beef, and it's cooked a perfect medium-rare. Ordering seasonal specials is highly recommended.
- Food is amazing. Definitely recommend starting off with the French onion soup. And, the filet mignon "Oscar style" cannon be beat.
- You must try the crispy Brussels Sprouts. They are awesome!
- Try the roasted red beet salad at this seasonal American steakhouse (via @GrabaBiteNOW).
- With my favorite wife tonite!
- French onion soup, Brussel sprouts, and the waygu rib eye = delicious and happy
- Best restaurant for steaks. Try the brussell sprouts and haystack onion rings.
- Order the east coast oysters, dirty martini with blue stuffed olives and the halibut!
- The Brussels sprouts were quite tasty in comparison to my filet and kind of stole the show. The service has fallen over the years, still holding out hope that it will buck the recent trend.
- Brussels sprouts and Mac and cheese are amazing
- Everything we had was fabulous! The French onion soup was one of the best I have had!
- The Brussel Sprouts are AWESOME!!
- Monday night's tenderloin special is awesome! Delicious desserts too!
- No need to dress up as much as the web site suggests...
- The BBQ duck wings are a great way to start the meal!