Jackson Hole Rodeo
Jackson, WY 83001
- Every Wednesday and Saturday night there is a rodeo at the Fairgrounds. Calve roping, barrel racing, bronco and bull riding makes this event a spectacle of the old west.
- You can't visit Jackson without seeing a real Wyoming Rodeo!
- The covered seats are $3 more but offer straight on views of all the action
- 2nd time this week.... Came to see the resident wrangler on the ranch bull ride...really fun
- They have a horse named Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail
- My first rodeo. Seemed from the audience response like this place thrives on the fact that return visits will be few due to tourists going home. No one seemed particularly good at being a cowboy.
- Great fun! Try the bull ride by the GA (section 4) seating.
- Get your tickets online and save a ton of cash,
- Disappointing. Amateurish rodeo. Bulls didn't even really buck and when the buzzer buzzed...they just stopped. This rodeo has gone downhill over the years. Might be our last