Jack's Oyster House
$ $ $ $
- Love this place!
- I've never seen colossal shrimp that big in my life! Crabcake melts in your mouth
- Fantastic lunch spot. Crab cakes are great: crisp, tasty, spicy sauce on them. Very attentive service too and personalized greeting when you walk in.
- Head over to Jack's for lunch. Fine dining service for very few bucks. The burgers are outstanding.
- Good sweet potato fries
- Old school seafood and steak place. Might could do with a remake.
- The service was excellent.. had the lobster tail, it was ok..the calamari is great though
- Seafood tower and crab cakes are a must! Also get the cotton candy for dessert!
- Extremely good food & service. Ryan my waiter very good. I had the Liver with Bacon & onions enough to last me for a month.
- Pricey and worth it!!!!! Fun and delish!
- Still thinking about their crab cakes.
- The food here really lives up to the hype. If you are looking for a seafood place that is above the typical crab shack, go here. Prices are high for entrees ($30-$50) but appetizers and drinks are ok.
- Try their award winning soup. This place really does live up to its food reputation. I loved everything they served me.
- Not a place for vegetarians!
- Crab cakes are unbelievable!!!!
- This place is great. I ordered chicken pomodoro and also tried the salmon and scrod. Both were amazing. The waiters, especially Leon, are really nice and very proper. Elegant and a nice place to be :)
- Try to the Prime NY strip with sauteed mushrooms ans gorganzola cheese! Perfecto ;-)
- Can't wait for Sat. Mother's Day Dinner
- 10/18/2010-to-11/7/2010 Celebrate Fall the French Way! (Jacks)
- Good martini but the food is past its prime.