E Seneca St (at N Tioga St)
Ithaca, NY 14850
- Don't smoke on the Common.
- If you're headed to Sammy's Pizza, make sure it's either daytime or you're properly inebriated; come sundown, that place is like a different planet.
- Sit outside for a late dinner on a nice afternoon watch the sunset and people watching
- Waffle Frolic is a must visit when rolling through town
- NOT enough Nutella!!
- BEST Coffee, Pastry And Soup On the Commons - Crow's Nest Cafe - Up in Autumn Leaves Bookstore - formerly The Owl. Offering Wine Tour Services for Cayuga + Seneca Lake - Booking at http://Ithaca.ws
- Enjoy the Apple Festival every fall...
- FIND Bubblez walking around 0_o
- Sunny Days of Ithaca for great souvenirs! #SDofITH
- Nice place for eat, walk, there are some lovely shops there.
- Omg I hate it if I cant drive there its terrible.
- Have a coffee with the statuesque Erin Schlather.
- I hit up the Ithaca Commons regularly, looking for food and one-of-a-kind clothing, jewelry, etc. Keep an eye open for me, and don't be afraid to stop and say hi! ;)
- There's ALWAYS something going on in the Commons. [Look for me!]
- Comcerts, which hopefully stay here for a while, also shops now that the commons is finished.in 2015 after years of waiting. Business can boom again, nd the community can hang small scale times square
- About time. Looks fantastic. All need need now are a few new shops.
- Has lots of cool restaurants, music stores and head shops.
- An awesome downtown. Gives Ithaca a lot of character.
- Finally becoming a lovely space to spend an evening again. Being takeout from a nearby restaurant and sit at one of the many tables, enjoying the sunset and the musicians.