- It's ALL about the croquetas here. Do IT. (via Scoville)
- The best cortaditos!
- Croquettas...Croquettas...Croquettas 'Nuff Said. They are so creamy and delicious. Oh and they are big!
- Americans, beware they might try to cheat you outta of your money, count your change!
- Must try croquetas and vaca frita.
- The service sucks!!!! The waitress is super slow!!!!!
- Bread and cafe con leche is the breakfast of champions!
- Winner of Best Cuban Restaurant 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- An age old argument amongst Miami's Cuban population still hasn't really resolved which Cuban restaurant in town is tops. Islas Canarias is pretty high up there, if not at the top. [Eater 38 Member]
- Closed & now Caribe Restaurant
- Me encanto el higado
- The Best Cuban food in town!
- Pea o sanduche cubano, muito bom! Atendimento excelente / Ask the Cuban sandwich, very good! Excellent care
- Everything you expect of a Little Havana Cuban restaurant, huge portions, competitive prices... croquetas...
- The croquettes are the best in Miami, which is why its on our list of The Tastes That Make the City: Miami.
- The croquetas were huge and out of this world delicious
- Everything on the menu is good
- The Sangria here is the best we've ever had
- A tiny space packed with hungry patrons who know what Cuban food is all about.