- Don't buy the candy, it's always stale
- I agree, this name is the worst
- The hippest place in town to see a movie. Wait, it's actually the only place in town to see a movie unless one of the film festivals is going on.
- Opens 15 mins before the first show of the day. Get there early to get good seats as the theaters are very small. No 3D options
- This place needs a name change quite badly
- Make sure to ask for your Junior Mints out of the fridge.
- Sweet theater, kind of expensive.
- The popcorn at ACE hardware is yummy & fresh... Pity it's not open!
- Usually quite warm in the theater so grab a beverage or two (they have beer & wine) and wear something cool.
- You actually need to pay now to see a movie