Music Venue, Event Space
- Small to midsize venue. Legendary place to see a band. 3 levels. great balcony. Full bar in back with fast service. From The Ramones to U2 to Clapton & Dylan. all the heavy hitters have played here
- If you want to party before or after the show, head to 119, one of the best NYC Dive bars. Great tunes, good beer on tap, a pool table. A bar with a very NYC Dive disposition, but TONS of personality
- Shake. It.
- Head to Galaxy Global Eatery on Irving place between 15th and 16th to grab a bite before (or after) the show. The food is diverse and delicious and it's affordable! Team Live Nation
- The sound is horrible under the balconies, much better on the open floor.
- They will rip you off at coat check. Just dropped $9 for bag, umbrella, jacket, and first born
- Drink before you get there. $2 tallboy of coors or bud for $12?! Really?
- Head to Galaxy Global Eatery on Irving place between 15th and 16th to grab a bite before (or after) the show. The food is diverse and delicious, the cocktails are great and it's affordable!
- Go to Irving plaza if you want to be packed in for your favorite act. The acoustics are good and you can see the stage from pretty much anywhere you stand. But be wary, it gets incredibly hot!
- Great venue. Have been going here for ever and never had an issue getting close. Sound is also pretty great compared to other nyc venues.
- Since when do we pay $3 for a coat check!?
- Buy Roseland Ballroom tickets here to save on outrageous Ticketmaster fees.
- Shitty venue in my option. I'd rather go to best buy theatre.
- No DSLRs!! They charge $3 to watch it for you at coat check
- Weird set-up, overpriced drinks, always too crowded...definitely not one of my top choices to see a show
- Get a $10 huge can of budweiser. Orrrrr, don't.
- Say hi to Darren Carew, he's got a buzz
- Like a miniature Terminal 5!
- coat check people were very snarky :( ...$4 **PER ITEM**. item = coat, sweater, scarf, ANYTHING. obviously. of course i would assume it's $4 extra to check your scarf with your coat.
- Intimate, but still holds a crowd. Classic feel.