- Tina is awesome, we always try to get her as our waitstaff. Tried the pulled pork sandwich, very good, not spicy.
- French onion soup so good.
- Tina is the best of the best staff here. Special days buffets are great but busy. Bangers & mash always a winner that takes me back to my Irish roots.
- With brian
- Ask for special drink of day always $8 and 22oz.
- French onion soup good.
- Seafood shepherds pie sounds weird, but it is quite tasty.
- What a great place to eat, party and have fun right on the Lewes Canal.
- Great Happy Hour!
- Both the Irish Soup and the Reuben were delicious!
- Lots of cold beer on tap, food is pretty good, service is exceptional. Friendly staff very attentive. Dinner and drinks on the canal.
- Seafood and good beer. Great combination overlooking the Lewes canal.
- The grown up grilled cheese is awesome. The food overall is really good. My fianc and I will be looking into this place for our wedding.
- Great location on Lewes Creek, best for its outdoor deck seating. Upper mid-range quality food was pleasant surprise. Decent drafts. Inside less impressive, more likely to smell like cheap beer.
- Crab bruschetta! Delish!!
- Very good food had seared tuna app and it was awesome
- Seems like a quality control check is in order. Last few meals have missed the Mark IMO
- Good "happy hour" food and beer prices.
- Do no trust anything John Blackford feeds you. ;-)
- Disappointed tonite..1-drink weak compared to exact same drink 2 days ago.2-kitchen couldnt make a lunchtime menu staple,a Mrs O'Reillys club sandwich.Guess what,less money spent here then & less tip.