Interstate Park - Minnesota Side
State / Provincial Park
307 Milltown Rd
Taylors Falls, MN 55084
- Interstate State Park was named "Best Day Trip" in City Pages Best of 2012! Make sure to check out the Devil's Parlor or the Bake Oven Pothole while you take in the scenery
- A powerfully beautiful place
- Great trails with picturesque views of the St.Croix River.
- Fun fact: The potholes were actually created by the peg leg of a pirate monster than roamed the ancient seas.
- Sign up early during the summer for a rock climbing course through the DNR and Vertical Endeavors. Only $5 for an hour and a half climbing session!
- Bring bug spray
- Over the woods
- Amazing natural potholes - fun for a family, date or with friends. Def wear sneakers if you wanna climb around!
- Great day of rock climbing! The river is really high, making it hard to get around. Still had fun!