Inner Harbor Marina
Harbor / Marina
- BoatUS Members receive discounts at Inner Harbor Marina! For more information or to join BoatUS, the nations largest recreational boating association, ask a staff member.
- Baltimore, Maryland is a great place especially Inner Harbor. There is so much to do around Inner Harbor from going for crab cakes to Camden Yards to watch a baseball game.
- The Inner Harbor is a beautiful place to walk around with lots to see and do. Visit the aquarium, and enjoy a meal at one of the various restaurants. Dont forget to rent a paddle boat!
- From here you have the best harbor view & can walk to everything. Right next to Rusty Scupper
- Dont get sucked into the tourist trap! Explore other areas like Fells Point, Canton, or Federal Hill.
- City lights
- Very Beautiful.
- Gzel yapmislar ama kirli ite
- Crab cakes everywhere
- Attending the Baltimore book fair!
- Enjoying a boat ride.
- Need to clean harbor
- A very nice place...
- Nicest piers I've ever seen!
- A beautiful part of Baltimore, especially during the Light City festival