Inn Of The Governors
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Ask for a room with a kiva. Enjoy the fire!
- Great place to stay, nice room and sherry reception each afternoon. Close to downtown attractions.
- Very centrally located; 3 minutes walk from the town square.
- Make sure you partake of the complimentary tea and sherry at 4 p.m.!
- Try the green chile corn chowder soup! Oh my god is it good (and hot)!
- Each room comes with ear plugs, which should help the late sleeping bird haters :)
- great quesadilla at del charro after wongerful day in puye cliffs
- Hotel is great, but the birds don't shutup ... Good luck sleeping in! :)