- If you're trying to kill time while at the mall, head over to Indigo and find a magazine/book to read. Hopefully you'll be able to find a seat too. There's a Starbucks upstairs if you need a drink.
- such a great bookstore to visit and enjoying with books...
- Find yourself into a magical place ! Check always Indigo's webpage for special occasions and book sign , even celebrities !
- 10am is even busy! But I found a seat!
- Books and coffee. You can't go wrong on these two!
- I really love this library!
- Canada's biggest bookstore, where you can also find gifts, home goods and more. Check their website before you go - your favourite author might just be doing a book signing at one of their locations.
- Canada's biggest bookstore where you can also find gifts, home goods and more. Check their website before you go - your favourite author might just be doing a book signing at one of their locations.
- jellycat makes this amazing giant octopus plushie
- Perfect place to relax and enjoy reading:)
- Gosto de tudo!!! O preo no dos mais baratos, eu reconheo. Mas a loja to maravilhosa que compensa.
- Great stuff, some good deals. You can spend hours looking all around.
- Seats everywhere cool cool
- Upgraded to house American Girl and other toys but still as busy as ever.
- difficult to get a seat for yourself to read at!
- Tired of Hallmark? Pick up some timeless, beautifully designed cards here
- Toronto Eaton Indigo hala en sevdiim ama sonuta kitabevi olsun 1m2 olsun :-)
- For a busy place, there is plenty of seating an the Baristas are friendly!
- You can get FREE gift wrap for any kids books you purchase :D
- Free Indigo WiFi on second floor