India Frozen Food Market By Product Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Frozen food is rapidly gaining popularity in India. Rising urbanization, changing lifestyles and increasing expenditure on frozen food is projected to drive sales of frozen food products in the coming years. Further, frozen food manufacturing companies are changing their product dynamics and offering innovative frozen food products, as per consumer demands in India and all these factors are projected to boost frozen food sales in the country in the coming years. Further, growing working population base coupled with convenience benefits offered by frozen foods is driving India frozen food market. Rising number of nuclear families, increasing migration of people from semi-urban and rural areas to developed metropolitan cities due to availability of a large number of employment opportunities in these regions is also anticipated to augur well for India frozen food market in the coming years.
According to "India Frozen Food Market By Product Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", frozen food market in India is projected to register a CAGR of 15% during 2016-2021. In 2015,frozen food products market in India was dominated by frozen snacks segment. Further, with increasing availability through online sales channels such as Amazon, Big Basket etc., frozen snacks are projected to continue dominating India frozen food market through 2021. McCain, Godrej Tyson, Venky's, Darshan Foods, National Dairy Development Board (Mother Dairy), Al Kabeer Exports and Innovative foods are few of the leading players dominating India frozen food market. "India Frozen Food Market By Product Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the frozen food in India:
- India Frozen Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Frozen Snacks, Frozen Fruits and Vegetables, Frozen Meat, Poultry and Seafood, and Others), By Organized Vs Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Frozen Food Market
- To identify the customer preference towards frozen food
- To help industry consultants, frozen food manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with frozen food manufacturers, suppliers, and other stakeholders in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04290220-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them