Inca's Peruvian Cuisine
6878 E Sunrise Dr (Sunrise / Kolb)
Tucson, AZ 85750
- Mmmmmmmm pisco sour.
- The Cerviche Mixto is excellent. Generous portions of squid, octopus, shrimp, and fish.
- La verdad su pisco sour es malo nada parecido al real pisco sour peruano y es malo comer una papas ala his vaina con las papas totalmente congeladas el seco de frejoles con seco bueno
- The food is fantastic,
- Lomo Saltado with beef - substituted rice for quinon. Top 5 things I've ever eaten.
- Food was good, but the service was very slow and they were out of a bunch of things listed on the menu. The owner was apologetic and discounted our meal and gave us a gift certificate to come back.
- I ordered the Lomo Saladta (beef). I could not stop eating...literally.
- I tried the Pisco Sunrise. Not bad. Think I'll order another.
- The Pescado is fantastic!
- Flan is awesome. Roasted chicken very good. Shrimp dishes terrific.
- Liked the causa rellena de pollo, and the jalea de mariscos.