Noodles, Asian, Japanese
72 Brighton Ave
Allston, MA 02134
- Two words: miso ramen!
- good ramen! the bowl size is kinda big tho. nice place too! it plays Alice Nine's song!
- The food is absolutely delicious (ask for the spicy miso ramen, and for an appetizer get the fried octopus), but the service needs to be improved...everyone there is nice; they're just slow.
- It's not on the menu, but ask for the SPICY miso ramen. So good!
- Inaka fries
- The curry combo is a behemoth of a plate and its tasty. Jim, the owner, is the man. Great host
- Updating my Jan. '14 review: Something has definitely changed here. I used to love the spicy miso ramen, but the broth seems more watery and thin now. Why is it so hard to find good ramen in Boston?
- Try the Inaka Fries
- Pretty decent spicy miso ramen (add some garlic for an extra kick), friendly service. So glad to have found another ramen option on this side of the river.
- Ehhh, bland soup
- Quality ramen
- Get the ramen! You won't be disappointed. Great ambience and friendly staff.
- Inaka fries are delicious!