Improv Comedy Club
Comedy Club, Theater, Food
- Get on the mailing list, the specials are worth it, and u get to see a lot of local acts that are incredible. Being on the mailing list means u get to see a listers and buy tickets before a sell out.
- Funny show
- Stay away!!! Cramped seating & NO AC. Extremely over priced drinks. Only positive was the comic Godfrey was hilarious.
- Good times had by all
- Seats by the exit in tgr smoking section: you can't see shit because of the fucking pole.
- Going to see Jon Lajoie
- 2 item minimum, they have food. Moderately priced drinks...beer $5-7 drinks $8-12 shots & bombs $$6-9
- Christopher Titus!
- Comin to see Charlie Murphy!!!
- Great comics come through town into this spot. Don't sit in the first few rows unless you don't mind getting heckled. There's a 2 item minimum order. Purchase tickets in advance online.
- Show quality depends on the comedian of course, waiters are nice. The place has no AC and they charge for water.
- They have no air conditioning!
- Comedy, food, drinks, etc!
- 2 item minimum purchase was kinda BS.
- Awesome comedians and food
- Defiantly returning! Could not stop laughing
- Hit up UrbanPartys.com for special shows
- Margaritas are made with a nasty mix... And they're weak.
- Great atmosphere
- make sure you go see my sexy boyfriend doing his standup routine