Comedy Club, Nightlife
- The fried Calimari is the best!!
- Tracy Morgan cancelled! Get refund and free tix
- Always a laugh. What isn't a laugh is the HORRIBLE customer service/ wait staff. Improv employees should really get with it, rude.
- It's Chris Tucker time!!!
- Kangaroos have 3 vaginas
- Check out Aries Spears he's the bomb
- Try the veal!
- Robert & Erin Rule! Jay Mohr is overweight, and Harlan Willems is a funny cool Canadian eh?
- Parking free across the street.
- Place can't make a decent cocktail. Best bet is to order a beer or wine that they can't screw up.
- up and coming comedians always bring the house down!
- They have a lot of seating. Not a bad seat in the house. Good food and good comedians. Parking wasn't too hard to find.
- Good comedy. Bad food. Luckily got a full refund for the food since I went hungry that night. Free tickets often given out, but keep in mind the two item minimum purchase... at least $10
- Great place for a date night! Hilarious comedians! Great food and a two drink minimum.
- I was here tonight to see Christopher Titus. It wasn't my first time seeing him at the Improv, and we've received free tickets for a show in a week! Super excited and the lava chocolate cake is yummy!
- Nice club in a small downtown strip-mall-type area! Sweet, helpful staff.
- love this place
- Gets great comedians all year round
- Get there early for closer seating!
- Cozy Place.