249 W 45th St (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- Incredible performance of Les Miz
- Nice work if you can get it - with Matthew Broderick. Wonderful! And you still can get autographs!
- The former home of Les Miserables and now Billy Elliot. For the best acoustics, sit in the orchestra section - just be warned that the seats are old and cramped.
- Les miserables! El gran Ramin Karimloo en el papel de Jean Valjean Completamente renovada y maravillosa puesta! Emocionante!
- Nice work if you can get it! With Matthew Broderick
- It was my first Broadway experience and I absolutely loved it!
- Formidable obra Les Miserables
- Really lovely theater. Mezz has a great stage view! (For the Les Mis revival, get orchestra though!)
- Really great lighting design. I hate to say it because the show itself is huge - but get an orchestra seat. It's an intimate show, mostly on stage level with minimal set pieces. You miss a lot in mezz
- See Les Mis. You won't regret it
- Les Miz, un Must!!
- Loving #LesMiz!!
- Front mezzanine is a great seat.
- Nice work if you can get it!!
- bom. Vale a pena conhecer. Mas esperava MUITO mais: algo espetacular, deslumbrante e indescritvel. Mas no nada que um bom musical em SP no alcance. Tem mais fama que real glamour. Minha 1a vez.
- Beautiful venue.
- Les miserables
- La noche apenas inicia
- Absolutely one of the best productions of Les Miserables I have ever seen. Bravo to the entire cast.
- Nice Work if You Can Get It, aka the Matthew Broderick show. My face hurts from smiling!