Furniture / Home
- Love/hate relationship.
- Get the meatballs...you won't be sorry!
- Great prices on furniture....the only thing I hate when you start at the top of Ikea you feel like your trapped in a maze you will never get out of.
- Try their hazelnut chocolate after you enjoy a hot dog. Tasty!
- Meatballs baby!
- The meatballs are made of horse meat.
- It's a maze!
- Try their Swedish Meatball plate - wowzers!
- Eat the nom nom swedish meatballs for a cheap lunch
- Good Swedish meatballs with gravy! The lingonberry drinks are not bad either.
- Try the Breakfast
- You can drop off the kiddies in the play center for one hour....and it's free! Ahhh, shopping bliss. $1 frozen yogurt for the win.
- The Swedish meatball plate is only $3.99! So good.
- Alex in the couches and living room section is The Man!
- Nicer than the one in Burbank. More variety of items. Three floors. And you can push your cart all the way to your car in the parking lot!
- Use the elevators to bypass specific floors. Or just grab a cart and peruse to your heart's content!
- I love this place but I always get lost :)
- The last place on earth that makes you have your relationship card on you. Waded through the lengthy line only to discover that you "must have your Ikea Family Card with you" to receive discounts :-(
- Fake wood capital of the world!
- Great place for office stuff