1371 N Alma School Rd (at Knox Rd)
Chandler, AZ 85224
- Dog Patio is now open from open - 7!
- Everyone goes to Iguanas to have fun and be social. You meet a lot of people there.
- Best happy hour in town from 2 to 7.
- Every Wednesday is 33 wings!!! Try HoChi wing sauce, it is amazing!!! This is def my fav spot in Chandler!
- Great grub. Get the veggie pizza as an app, outstanding. The food is a cross between Fridays and Denny's. Biscuts & Gravy to steak sandwiches on ciabata bread. Highly recommend it.
- Den's wing ratings: medium = 2/10 (pepper hot, not buffalo hot); bbq = 7/10 (very good sauce, they slather it on good, which is good but messy); Ho Chi = 7/10 (most places call these sweet & hot).
- The BEST hang out spot in chandler
- Fun atmosphere having a wonderful time in the desert
- $2 miller high lifes! The champagne of beers...
- Every Friday is Fish-Fry-Day! hand-breaded Icelandic Cod, slaw, and fries $10.95 for all you can eat
- Try the Drunken Shrimp. Spicy deliciousness, with bread to soak up all the juice.
- Best wings in the east valley....hands down
- Tacos are free on Tuesday! And you can bring your dog on the patio!
- Not very busy on a Wednesday night but they do have $2 domestic drafts and $4 fireball shots for reverse happy hour which I believe starts at 10pm but dont quote me on that. Fun place though
- The food is great again! And the Happy Hour specials means you can grub within budget.
- Get you some SoCo Firey Pepper wings!
- Try the Tuaca Prime Rib Shot!
- Service, Staff, Food... Are always excellent. Oh yes and the Bahama Mama's were pretty darn good too. Bonnie is great behind the bar
- Had the Macadamia Chicken and Sweet Potato Fries. Yummmmmmmmy!
- bloody mary bar and beatles cannot wait!