Japanese, Asian, Bakery
4335 Spring Mountain Rd (at Arville St)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Honey Toast!!!!!
- I dare you to come here & not get the honey toast
- Have yet to order something off the menu that I didn't like
- Happy hour from 2:30-5:30
- Usually great service but tonight we were the only ones waiting...we got no greeting so we sat as the old man finished paperwork then after a few minutes he sat a person who entered after us. We left.
- Look @ the walls for suggestions to eat. Japanese Curry
- Kimchi fried rice with beef bowl on top of it... Holy shit...
- Don't leave without trying the honey toast!
- Best Japanese food in the US! Hands down. Meat lovers, try the dice-cut beef steak!
- Get the Jalapeo fried rice and the garlic chicken gizzards and mix them together!
- yummy japanese tapas & you must have the honey toast w/ ice cream!
- Parking in d back
- HONEY TOAST!
- The jalepino fried rice and yellow tar tar was bombbbbbbb
- Authentic Japanese "Izakaya" (drinking place with bar food). Be sure you try the Honey Toast for dessert
- Try the red meat bluefin tuna, its amazing!
- A hidden gem in Vegas, cheap food and its good.
- This place is an awesome local Japanese spot with great small dishes. Order off the popular board, menu, or off the walls. Everything was wonderful and the staff is super friendly.
- Everything is great. Tried different plates and everything was delicious. My new favorite Japanese place.
- A huge selection of dishes that have all been tasty. Don't ignore the decore! The walls of the building are decorated with pictures of more dishes that aren't on the table menu!