Hyde Park Square
Plaza, Parking, Other Outdoors
Erie Ave (btw Edwards & Michigan)
Cincinnati, OH 45208
- Free WiFi is available from the Lily Pad Project, a volunteer initiative by Give Back Cincinatti to bring free wireless to public spots. - David Heyburn
- Slow down, grab a dip of Graeter's icecream and relax in a bench.
- It's a nice place to go for a stroll and get a latte at Awakening!
- A great walkable place to spend a moment or an entire afternoon. Graeter's ice cream, multiple great restaurants and plenty of spots to sit and relax.
- Outdoor dining right on the square Cock and Bull. Fabulous!
- Sit on a bench & listen to the birds, fountain, & children.
- One of my favourite places to visit when I travel home.
- EVERYTHING!!!!!!! SMASHING!!!!
- I unlocked this cool scene from the movie No Man's Land : Dead Heat. Thanks tumbleweed.me
- Try lunch on the patio at Cock & Bull! Great atmosphere!
- Lovely, cool place for lunch.
- Cute, quaint ... is there a vacancy? Very cute little neighborhood with loads to shop and dine at.
- Interesting town and its right near another one at Mt.Lookout.
- Poco a poco has one of the largest selections of premium tequilas in the city.
- At the art show
- Play the piano!