Hockey, Music Venue, Entertainment
500 Jefferson Ave (at N Huron St)
Toledo, OH 43604
- The plural of Walleye is Walleye, not Walleyes.
- If you've never been to a hockey game before, go to a Walleye game! Don't forget to yell "Hit Somebody" during the National Anthem!
- LETS GO WALLEYE!
- Go cyclones
- WET BASEMENT???? Call Interior Channel for your free estimate.419-726-9331 Ask for John Wolf
- The Hawaiian Blue / Lemon Drop drink is fintastic.
- Pay extra for club level.
- Love the Huntington Center...Go Walleye in your great home Arena.
- The Skillet/Toby Mac show was rockin' lots of pyrotechnics from Skillets... GREAT SHOW!!
- 1st time here. Very easy to get to from Trenton Mi. Used Google. Nice arena. Lived the Asia/Journey concert 6/25/17.
- Hockey game
- Top notch arena for a small market team. Great food and atmosphere.
- Walleye! T-Town hockey! Nice beer selection, good game food!
- Suite food is way overpriced, but the service is top notch
- First time for a concert. The arena is nice but I'm 6' & the seats are tight! Waited about 50 min to get past security & missed first song
- Great venue for concerts!
- Fallout Boy / Paramore Concert
- Swamp shop has awesome gear.
- Don't fall asleep...