- Hot and crispy beef. Order this even if you can't find it on the menu.
- Check out the menu of meatless entrees - fake honey sesame chicken - yummm
- Very good food, and very inexpensive. Great for lunch
- Get the Chicken, Hunan Style, rather than than Hunan Manor Chicken. And be sure to order it "extra spicy, spicier than theirs".
- The shrimp toast is delicious!
- Salt and pepper squid will not disappoint! Never had a dish I didnt like. Explore your taste buds!
- The ultimate cross between American tastes and Chinese food. A Columbia institution.
- Great food. Great service.
- Egg drop soup is like half formed jello. Not good. If this is the best egg drop soup in town you should really move.
- Great Creatovitye And Dedicgrd Gourmreti. Sign's zof Great Optional ife Wetrh Givieng Lizzorelis Gotible Saturated Copedledlandeings
- The Chang Sha Shrimp is the best thing on the menu - a must have!
- The beef saute appetizer with peanut sauce is the best.
- Peking duck. Great service I've been a customer for years!
- Decor is outdated but food is good.
- The supreme crispy eggplant is absolutely delicious!
- Delicious General Tso's and Hunan Crispy Beef
- Honey sesame chicken was amazing! Large portion and enough for two meals
- If you are for authentic Chinese food, definitely try the Peking duck and beef stew. Sad to see the only authentic Chinese place in Columbia only got tips for americanized food.
- Kung pow chicken and shrimp lunch combo - 7 dollars for 2 to 3 meals worth of food