Humboldt Park Beer Garden
- Bring cash. Great place to hang with friends.
- Stick around for the pig roast.
- Large bier garden with two halls, a kitchen and restrooms. Frequent tap takeovers are unique to Milwaukee bier gardens. Occasional live music. More choices on the menu including vegetarian options.
- Beers are decent and there's plenty of tables to sit at. $5 a beer with a $5 retainer for your mug. Cash only.
- Cool place to hang out, catch some rays and drink a few pints.
- Music is the only thing worthwhile.... Better beer gardens all over the city
- Great beer. Pretzel needs a cheese dip option