207 E Sherman Ave (at 2nd St.)
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
- Cash only! Bring your bills.
- I guess I should try the man's burgers since I used his car in me wedding lol
- I don't understand how a burger joint doesn't have fries (in Idaho no less) but I'd happily go back for more. Simple, straightforward burger punched up by the inclusion of crunchy tart pickle chips.
- Best burgers ever. Just dont try to order fries!
- No french fries and poor ambiance.
- Grab one of Hudson's famous burgers. Exit through the back.
- Best burgers in town hands down. Simple. Quick. Inexpensive.
- Burgers are fresh, straight forward nothing fancy just fresh and tasty.
- A cheeseburger so good it gets you feeling patriotic inside.
- I read somewhere that a national magazine ranked theirs the best burgers in all of Idaho. They are, as far as I've tried.
- Try the Double Cheeseburger - Double Cheeseburger (via @Foodspotting)
- Must stop in CDA!
- These are supposed to be the best burgers in town... I'll let you be the judge of that, but I will say they do know the value of horseradish!
- Be sure to try the Spicy Sauce with your Cheeseburger/Pickle. And the pie, definitely the pie...
- Have to try Hudsons when you are going n CDA. Its a landmark! 100+ years old. Burgers and pie! Hand made burger patties made right in front of you.