- Beautiful room! Intimate and the sound isn't overwhelming.
- It's beautiful and comfortable.
- Beautiful former Broadway theater open for conferences, special events, filming but no more shows.
- As Nick G said, it is FREEZING here. And lovely.
- Beautiful room and theater!
- Getting ready for three days of the "Women in the World" summit.
- If you are doing an event here, don't touch the podium mics. THEY ARE ON!
- The seat are wider and most comfortable! They have done a great job with the renovations!
- Pleasantly surprising amount of legroom in the orchestra seats.
- Even the balcony seats are great!
- Wonderful restoration of a historic theatre
- Cool spot. Very old school and ornate. Cozy. Not a bad seat.
- Go see Head over Heels! A hilarious and sweet musical set to the music of the Go Gos. #loveislove
- Bar is pretty well stocked, take advantage of it
- Great theatre good for families
- The seats in this theater are so comfortable!
- Sitting in the rows behind the overhang is a blessing in disguise, as they are steeper and you can see over everyones heads.
- Beautiful theater from the inside, loved the show. Balcony want to far from the stage to hear , comfortable seating :)
- Backstage tours during OHNY Weekend.
- Spacious seats, decent concessions, bathrooms on almost every floor