Hotel Bar, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $
356 W 58th St (btwn 8th & 9th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
- Live 2001: A Space Oddessy here at one of New York's hottest nightspots and dance the night away!
- Pose for a glamour shot on a real tree log punctuated with a variety of chair backs.
- This place aims to mimic classic Ivy League dining halls. There are long tables and a service line where you can pile food like crab salad sandwiches and sliders onto a cafeteria tray.
- Green chile fondue just okay. Wine Waaaay to expensive - especially since I want several glasses. Go elsewhere
- Rooms are small, party is big ... Enjoy
- Great dj on thursday's night
- Food is great, service is great, Ambiance is a plus. But way over priced for what ya get.
- Pork belly buns & grilled skirt steak. Yum.
- I dj here every thursday from 6.30-10.30 spinning all 50s n 60s rock nroll.... stop in and visit!
- Gotta be there before the bell tolls midnight, Cinderella!
- NYC Hotspot. Buena msica y tragos en un ambiente muy cool.
- Cold hard cider
- Surprisingly good dirty martini. We went on Sat night and there were enough place to sit and dance.
- Very nice open space, great for happy hour and large groups. Stick to text book cocktails when there's a rush.
- A great place to chill with friends at the courtyard or indoors. Indoors is quite large with cool lighting.
- It is expensive. But the rooftop terrace is awesome
- Muito caro, em contrapartida o ambiente muito agradvel.
- Personally I love the atmosphere. It's a hit or miss though. If you go on a weekday around 9-10 you'll get more of the locals which is when it's the most fun.
- Overpriced. Terrible value for your money.
- Drinks are overpriced, but the place is so cute it's worth stopping in for at least one. After you're done pop into Hudson Library Bar around the corner. Warm fire, good drinks, free pool and so cozy!