House of Pies
Diner, Pie Shop, Breakfast
- Sit next to the mirrors and imagine the person on the other side is the head to your body.
- Great people watching at 2am......kind of a freak show!!!!!
- Biggest, most awesomest custard cream puffs ever.
- have the house speciality, Bayou Goo.
- Thinking of getting some pie? Go with Bayou Goo! I promise you won't regret it.
- Best Chocolate Cream Pie ever <3
- classic 24hr diner but food was pretty good!! (way better than denny's) I'm not a pie person, most of time I don't get pie for dessert or eat pie in general.. but bayou goo pies was good
- This old-fashioned diner, open 24/7, serves big breakfasts and simple comfort food all day long.
- The breakfast specials are a good deal, and not on the menu.
- The black girl that is hostess has been working here since 1996! She has to have an interesting story!
- Been eating here since 1988.. LOVE IT!!!
- The Belgian waffle is to die for..the whipped butter is just the icing on the cake.
- Has a scene in the 90s movie Reality Bites. Great movie!
- Been coming here for over 20 years, good for what it is.
- I've been coming here since.......forever I love how you can eat Delish Comfort Food Day& Night
- Narrow tables...not great if you're overweight..it's tight for me, but some of my really large friends just can't fit in! Chicken fried steak and eggs are my fave and club sandwich and Chocolate Silk!
- Try the lemon icebox! Not too sweet or tart. <3
- Try one of their many omelettes. My favorite is the chili cheese omelettes. Definitely will fill you up.
- Try the blueberry pie a la mode. It's excellent.
- Best chocolate cream pie anywhere